The Frenzied SLPs wanted to share something we are willing try to make our work lives better this year!
Lately I have been finding that I am not as prepared as I normally am. Not even with blogging! Things are a mess in my office, papers everywhere, missing plans, late on sessions! Trying to keep up is hard!
I have always been the kind of person who needs to stay ridiculously busy!
2016 will find me...
1. Full time Speech Language Pathologist preschool-5th grade
2. Adjunct Professor for California State University of San Marcos! Something I thrilled to try out!
3. Supervisor for a graduate intern two times a week
4. Presenting at the California Speech, Language and Hearing Association Convention in April
5. On the committee for revising the Clinical Severity Rating Scales for San Diego County
6. Bridesmaid in April, Maid of Honor in October.
7. Trip to Seattle in January!
8. TpT Meet Up in January and visiting my sister in LA
9. Crocheting all of the yarn all of the time! This is a favorite past time of mine.
Thus in an effort to be more prepared, I am keeping a better daily calendar. I want to set aside time to bundle blog posts and new TpT products. Honestly it will not be easy to keep up this year, so don't worry if I disappear for a while! I may just be working on other things!
Here is to a year of being prepared and finding balance! Cheers!
share this on »