I have a lot of young girls who LOVE Frozen.
Yes. Still. Love. Frozen!
I think the boys are tired of it, but on the rare occasion I get to have a therapy session with girls (or boys tolerant enough to sing) it's been so much fun!
Materials for FROZEN /s, z/ and /s/ cluster therapy
1. Let It Go on your ipod, or computer
2. Princess wands are optional but fun.
3. Let It Go FREEBIE to sing along and track data!
What to do:
1. Practice /s/ using artic cards or sticks (as seen above by Mia McDaniel). We waved the magic wand over the sticks and pretended to be Elsa making snow.
2. After we got tired of doing that, we put on the song Let It Go and I started tracking away.
3. The students love this so much. They could sing it over and over again. Which means you get a ton of data from ONE SONG!
Check out the tracker I made:
Click on the image to download the freebie!
To use: the tracker lists the word in the order that they appear in the song. Once you are done singing tally the amount correct, divide it by the total, multiply by 100 and get a %. Hooray! Done!
Enjoy the freebie and happy singing!
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Disney, I do not own the rights to the lyrics, or anything involving Frozen what-so-ever. This was just something I found useful in therapy. I make absolutely no profit off posting this freebie. Just wanted to share!
Please purchase the song. Pirating is illegal.
share this on »